We’re looking for an experienced Furniture Project Coordinator to be a valuable member of our sales support staff. Based in our Concord showroom, you will be directly involved with assisting the sales team to coordinate furniture orders, from project inception to completion. You will also collaborate with the operations team to insure successful results for our clients. The position is paid at a competitive Bay Area salary. In addition to medical, dental and vision coverage, the company offers commuter benefits, employee discounts, free parking and tuition reimbursement for approved job-related courses.
- Assisting AAA Account Executives with product research, recommendations and presentation assistance as needed.
- Serving as the main point of contact with the client once the project is won.
- Managing order entry, purchasing and entering all relevant data in project management software.
- Documenting all project changes, processing punchlists, reconciling vendor billing, assisting scheduling manager with accurate job costing, and invoicing clients when orders are complete.
- Ensuring we meet project schedules by coordinating with our sales team, designers, schedulers and installers.
- Processing smaller “transactional” furniture orders from the office supply sales team, reviewing orders for accuracy.
- 3+ years of office furniture experience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to creatively and effectively address issues and solve problems as they arise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. CRM knowledge a plus.
- Proficient with 2020 Giza, and Visual Impressions or CET. AutoCAD a plus.
- Ability to read space plans and take field measurements.
Our team is currently looking for a Marketing Manager – this strategic management position is key to our continued growth plans. The perfect complement to our experienced team would be a talented, inspirational and passionate leader with demonstrated success in developing new clients, and in leveraging current client partnerships. Technological savvy and a thirst for learning are a must!
Are you looking to drive marketing at a successful, well-established mid-sized company, taking it to the next level? Do you enjoy working on strategy, as well as execution? Are you a true team player and a strong communicator? If so, AAA Business Supplies & Interiors may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Key areas of your focus would include:
- Improving our corporate website to increase lead generation and account conversions. Includes improving content, analytics, and background technology.
- Improving marketing on our ecommerce shopping site, testing new promotional strategies.
- Creating new business campaigns for multiple sales strategies, product categories and vertical markets. Includes creating content and heavily leveraging CRM technology to maximize effectiveness and accountability.
- Creating marketing strategies to maximize retention and generate increased revenue from existing accounts.
At AAA, you will have a chance to be integrally involved in leadership of the company in addition to broadening your marketing skills and experience. Join our team and enjoy the fun and challenge of taking us to new heights!
AAA is currently seeking talented salespeople or individuals with a desire to develop in a sales role. No prior sales experience is required. This is an opportunity to explore a fun, rewarding and exciting career in sales–making it a great role for recent college graduates! If you enjoy learning, leveraging technology, teamwork, and possess a personable and enthusiastic demeanor, consider joining our sales team!
- Master sales skills necessary to generate new business
- Leverage CRM software to streamline the sales process and customer management
- Prospect on the phone and in person
- Execute multi-step, multi-media sales campaigns
- Generate sales in multiple product categories
- Retain and grow your client-base
Furniture Account Executive
Come join the most innovative and fastest growing independent Commercial/Business Furnishings Dealer in the Bay Area.
Our team is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to develop existing clients and secure new business. This position is key to our continued growth at AAA. The perfect addition to our experienced team would be a dynamic sales individual focused on customer service and engagement, building relationships and a desire to increase sales. The individual will work closely with our internal design team and project managers.
Perfect Skills & Experience
- 3+ years successful sales experience in the business interiors industry
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Enthusiasm for pursuing new business
- Capable of building strong relationships with clients and internal associates
- Knowledge of 20/20 Giza or other commercial furniture software
- Experience leveraging CRM to manage clients and opportunities
We thrive on our ability to leverage resources and adapt quickly to the ever-changing business climate. If you are looking to experience success and achieve great results, join us!
AAA offers competitive compensation and the following additional employee benefits:
- Company paid medical, dental and vision coverage for employees, and up to 25% of dependent premiums
- Paid time off, holidays and sick time, per company policies
- 401(k) plan with 50% match to 6%.
- HSA – Health Savings Account contributions on qualified health plans
- FSA – Flexible Spending Accounts available
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company paid long term disability coverage
- Commuter benefits available
- Employee discount
- Tuition reimbursement for approved job-related courses
- Free parking