We’re looking for a responsible individual to join our Concord Install/Warehouse Team. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment with advancement opportunities. This is a part-time position. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving and verifying inbound shipments, unloading trucks and checking in product, sorting the product as appropriate and placing it into staging bins and updating our computer system and documenting issues, as needed.
- Staging, checking and preparing product for delivery/installations. This includes assembly of furniture and related products.
- Preparing for pre-delivery preparation, uncrating, and assembling product prior to loading,
- Loading and/or unloading trucks in an efficient, safe and damage free manner and moving product from the truck into the job-site and staging as needed to be ready for installation.
- Assisting in the delivery/installation of a variety of office furnishings, panel systems, freestanding furniture, benching, seating and ergonomic items, including keyboard trays, monitor arms, sit-to-stand units.
- Driving company truck to/from job-site as directed in a safe and courteous manner and perform vehicle maintenance as directed.
- Assisting with (and/or performs) product repairs or alterations where applicable.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to lift, move and assemble office furniture. Must have ability to lift 50-100 lbs. They will possess the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Forklift experience is a plus. Must have valid California Driver’s License. Strong communication skills are required.
Salary / Benefits
- A competitive hourly rate.
- 401(k) Plan.
- Paid time off, holidays and sick leave.
Our team is currently looking for a Marketing Manager – this strategic management position is key to our continued growth plans. The perfect complement to our experienced team would be a talented, inspirational and passionate leader with demonstrated success in developing new clients, and in leveraging current client partnerships. Technological savvy and a thirst for learning are a must!
Are you looking to drive marketing at a successful, well-established mid-sized company, taking it to the next level? Do you enjoy working on strategy, as well as execution? Are you a true team player and a strong communicator? If so, AAA Business Supplies & Interiors may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Key areas of your focus would include:
- Improving our corporate website to increase lead generation and account conversions. Includes improving content, analytics, and background technology.
- Improving marketing on our ecommerce shopping site, testing new promotional strategies.
- Creating new business campaigns for multiple sales strategies, product categories and vertical markets. Includes creating content and heavily leveraging CRM technology to maximize effectiveness and accountability.
- Creating marketing strategies to maximize retention and generate increased revenue from existing accounts.
At AAA, you will have a chance to be integrally involved in leadership of the company in addition to broadening your marketing skills and experience. Join our team and enjoy the fun and challenge of taking us to new heights!
AAA is currently seeking talented salespeople or individuals with a desire to develop in a sales role. No prior sales experience is required. This is an opportunity to explore a fun, rewarding and exciting career in sales–making it a great role for recent college graduates! If you enjoy learning, leveraging technology, teamwork, and possess a personable and enthusiastic demeanor, consider joining our sales team!
- Master sales skills necessary to generate new business
- Leverage CRM software to streamline the sales process and customer management
- Prospect on the phone and in person
- Execute multi-step, multi-media sales campaigns
- Generate sales in multiple product categories
- Retain and grow your client-base
Furniture Account Executive
Come join the most innovative and fastest growing independent Commercial/Business Furnishings Dealer in the Bay Area.
Our team is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to develop existing clients and secure new business. This position is key to our continued growth at AAA. The perfect addition to our experienced team would be a dynamic sales individual focused on customer service and engagement, building relationships and a desire to increase sales. The individual will work closely with our internal design team and project managers.
Perfect Skills & Experience
- 3+ years successful sales experience in the business interiors industry
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Enthusiasm for pursuing new business
- Capable of building strong relationships with clients and internal associates
- Knowledge of 20/20 Giza or other commercial furniture software
- Experience leveraging CRM to manage clients and opportunities
We thrive on our ability to leverage resources and adapt quickly to the ever-changing business climate. If you are looking to experience success and achieve great results, join us!
AAA offers competitive compensation and the following additional employee benefits:
- Company paid medical, dental and vision coverage for employees, and up to 25% of dependent premiums
- Paid time off, holidays and sick time, per company policies
- 401(k) plan with 50% match to 6%.
- HSA – Health Savings Account contributions on qualified health plans
- FSA – Flexible Spending Accounts available
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company paid long term disability coverage
- Commuter benefits available
- Employee discount
- Tuition reimbursement for approved job-related courses
- Free parking