Labor Day is the beloved three-day weekend often seen as the last hoorah of summer and a time for bringing friends and family together for a little R & R. Don’t let this Labor Day pass you by, take in one last breath of summer and explore the array of festive activities for all ages in San Francisco.
Billy Joel at AT&T Park
– This award-winning artist will be performing his greatest hits for what will be an unforgettable night. Billy Joel, best known for his outstanding performances and stunning talent will be performing at AT&T Park, starting at 8pm Saturday (9/5). He’s sure to help start your weekend off right!
Union Square Live
– Located in the heart of the city, Union Square is filled with local shopping, decadent dining, and hotel locations for all local and foreign to San Francisco. Union Square Live offers free music and entertainment all summer long. To wrap up your Labor Day festivities, you will find a performance Sunday afternoon with free admission for music fans of all ages.
Oakland A’s Baseball
– Kick off this Labor day by partaking in America’s favorite past time at an Oakland A’s game. Starting Friday and through the weekend, the A’s face the Seattle Mariners and close the holiday on Monday against the Houston Astros.
North Beach First Fridays
– As tradition ensues, the first Friday of every month offers a community event filled with art galleries, local boutique shops, and entertainment. It’s a great way to introduce young ones to the growing art scene in the Bay Area.
Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus
– This classic event will be performing all weekend come this Labor Day. Circus XTREME will be filled with acrobatics, exciting acts, and an array of animal performances. From September 3rd to the 7th, Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus can help bring your entire family together for one last summer event.
No matter if this is you’re a first timer or from the bay area, San Francisco will never cease to surprise you. Enjoy your Labor Day the right way in the City by the Bay.