Keurig Single Serve Coffee
With 67% of workers saying coffee breaks improve job satisfaction, decision makers are being tasked with figuring out how to provide coffee options to employees while keeping them safe. Keurig single serve coffee offers many advantages over drip coffee, including hygienic advantages.
Did you know….
• 95% of consumers feel sealed single-serve packages are safe
• 58% of coffee drinkers are brewing more single-serve coffee since the start of the pandemic
• 2.75x more decision makers feel Keurig is more sanitary than drip coffee
• Keurig is preferred 7:1 vs the next most popular option
• Keurig offers 180+ flavors & 35+ brands to keep everyone happy
• Variety eliminates trips to a coffee shop and the risk of exposure
Keurig Health & Safety Features
• Sealed coffee packages, with only the user touching them
• Minimal touch points in the brewing and serving process
• Easy-to-clean touchscreens, buttons and handles
• Smooth non-porous brewer surfaces for easy disinfecting
• Frequently accessed parts can be removed and sanitized
• Cleaning kits to help keep brewer parts sanitized
• Zero waste recycling solutions for those concerned about pods
Brewing a Better World
Keurig’s sustainability journey has touched millions of lives around the globe, from farmers to suppliers to distributors to recyclers. As they reach their goals and establish new ones, that number will continue to grow. Today, their efforts are guided by past commitments as well as future targets in the areas of packaging, natural resource use, supply chain sustainability, and employee and community wellness.
Short 1;16 Minute Video
Keurig Brewer Options
|K4000 Video >||K3500 Video >||K2500 Video >||K-Suite Video >||K1500 Video >|
|Water Source||Plumbed Only||Plumbed Only|
4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.
|4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.||4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.||6, 8 oz.||6, 8, 10, 12 oz.|
|Quiet Brew Technology|
|LCD Display (3 Languages)|
|Full Color Touchscreen LCD|
|Separate Hot Water Dispenser|
|Removable Drip Tray|
|Automatic K-Cup Ejection System|
|Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)||18.5″x14.96″x20.47″|
Contact us if you’d like more information on the Keurig brewers.
Brewer Cleaning & Safety
Keeping brewers clean and sanitized is important for ensuring employee safety and health. Providing more frequent brewer cleaning, and minimizing touch points, are key. Please check out the options below that will help you accomplish this.
The Grounds to Grow On recycling program offers workplaces an easy way to collect their brewed Keurig K-Cup pods to be recycled.
Cleaning kits are a great way to keep your brewer clean and sanitary.
Individually Wrapped Cups, Straws, & Stir Sticks
Using individually wrapped plastic cups, stir sticks, and straws can help eliminate cross contamination
Single Serve Sugar & Creamer
Many offices are converting from canisters of creamers and sugar to individual serving packets to minimize cross contamination.
Smaller More Distributed Coffee Stations
Supplemental Coffee Carts
Personal Desktop Brewing
Dedicated Coffee Stations
Dispersed Brewing Stations
Locating additional brewers that do not need to be attached to a water line throughout the office is a great way to ease congestion in breakrooms, minimizing cross contamination. Keurig offers small brewers for placement on individual desks as well as brewers perfectly sized for smaller work groups.