Keurig Single Serve Coffee
With 67% of workers saying coffee breaks improve job satisfaction, decision makers are being tasked with figuring out how to provide coffee options to employees while keeping them safe. Keurig single serve coffee offers many advantages over drip coffee, including hygienic advantages.
Did you know….
• 95% of consumers feel sealed single-serve packages are safe
• 58% of coffee drinkers are brewing more single-serve coffee since the start of the pandemic
• 2.75x more decision makers believe Keurig is more sanitary than brewing drip coffee
• Keurig is preferred 7:1 vs the next most popular option
• Employees may not want to go out for coffee until there is a cure
• Keurig offers 180+ flavors & 35+ brands to keep everyone happy
• Variety eliminates trips to a coffee shop and the risk of exposure
Keurig Health & Safety Features
• Sealed coffee packages, with only the user touching them
• Minimal touch points in the brewing and serving process
• Easy-to-clean touchscreens, buttons and handles
• Smooth non-porous brewer surfaces for easy disinfecting
• Frequently accessed parts can be removed and sanitized
• Cleaning kits to help keep brewer parts sanitized
• Zero waste recycling solutions for those concerned about pods
• Free signage to facilitate social distancing in breakroom areas
• Free tent cards to indicate when last cleaned
Keurig Brewer Options
|K4000 Video >||K3500 Video >||K2500 Video >||K-Suite Video >||K1500 Video >|
|Water Source||Plumbed Only||Plumbed Only|
4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.
|4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.||4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.||6, 8 oz.||6, 8, 10, 12 oz.|
|Quiet Brew Technology|
|LCD Display (3 Languages)|
|Full Color Touchscreen LCD|
|Separate Hot Water Dispenser|
|Removable Drip Tray|
|Automatic K-Cup Ejection System|
|Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)||18.5″x14.96″x20.47″|
Contact us if you’d like more information on the Keurig K4000 or K3500 brewers.
Brewer Cleaning & Safety
Keeping brewers clean and sanitized will be crucial to ensuring employee safety and health. Providing more frequent brewer cleaning, and minimizing touch points, are key. Please check out the options below that will help you accomplish this.
The Grounds to Grow On recycling program offers
workplaces an easy way to collect their brewed
Keurig K-Cup pods to be recycled.
Cleaning kits are a great way to keep your brewer clean and sanitary.
Wax Paper for Touching Handles/Food
Use these thin wax paper sheets to safely touch handles, containers, cups, lids, and anything else in the kitchen area.
Best practice is to carry and use your own pen to minimize cross contamination. Add a stylus to avoid touching screens or keypads with your fingers.
Smaller More Distributed Coffee Stations
Supplemental Coffee Carts
Personal Desktop Brewing
Dedicated Coffee Stations
Dispersed Brewing Stations
Locating additional brewers that do not need to be attached to a water line throughout the office is a great way to ease congestion in the breakrooms, minimizing cross contamination. Keurig offers three different size brewers, depending on the space available. The Keurig K-Suite is a great individual solution, while the Keurig K1500 and Keurig K2500 offer solutions for smaller workgroups, depending on your budget and the amount of coffee being brewed for each location.
Together We Can Solve Your Reopening Challenges.