Education Planning & Design
AAA starts with understanding your requirements, goals, existing assets, budget and environment. Our experienced educational specialists and design teams utilize the most innovative concepts and products to provide you with on target, on time solutions.
- Space Planning and Design
- 3D & Visual Presentations
- Interior Design Consulting
- Product Solution Recommendation
- Custom Product Sourcing
- Site Inspection
- Detailed Proposals & Drawings
AAA’s Project Managers provide on time scheduling, coordination, installation and follow up every step of the way. As your single point of contact, your project manager works closely with our talented space planner & designers, and will be with you from the start of your project to the very end. We collaborate with your contractors and staff to insure your project goes perfectly and is installed on time.
- Product and Material Procurement
- RFP Management
- Purchase Order Management
- Manufacturer Interface
- Subcontractor Coordination
- Project Implementation
- Punch List and Follow-up
- User Orientation and Training
Delivery & Installation
Our clients rave about our in house installation teams! They are highly experienced, manage projects professionally, and finish on time!
- Receiving, Inspection, & Warehousing
- Warranty Maintenance
- Reconfiguration of Existing Furniture
- Move management
- Disposition or Recycling of Existing Furniture
- Computerized Inventory Control
- Electrostatic Painting
- Furniture Rental / Leasing
BID DOCUMENTATION & ANALYSIS
If you need to go out to bid, AAA will provide you with detailed bid specification for the products you have selected. In addition, we are available to help you analyze received bids for compliance with your specifications.