AAA Business Supplies & Interiors offers you cooperative purchasing contracts from many different organizations to meet your diverse sourcing needs, whether in furniture, office supplies, janitorial supplies, health and safety supplies, or breakroom supplies. In addition, purchasing through AAA Business Supplies & Interiors may help you meet your small business or locally based business goals. Finally, as AAA is a California green certified business enterprise, it helps you support companies dedicated to keeping California as green as possible.
Receive all of the savings with none of the bidding. Take advantage of public sector cooperative contracts with Omnia Partners, TIPS, NCPA, PEPPM, E&I, Sourcewell etc. This includes cooperative furniture contracts with CMAS, Hon, Friant, Global Industries, Trendway, OFS Brands, Jasper Group, Maverick Desk, Office Master, SitOnIt, Via, Workrite, Humanscale, Smith Systems, MooreCo, Scholar Craft and others. Give us a call for more details or to review pricing.
Supporting Your Local Community
Purchasing through AAA Business Supplies & Interiors, a locally based Bay Area company, keeps 58% more dollars in the local community, creates more jobs, enhances the local tax base and helps our schools. As AAA is a California green certified business, your support also helps the environment. Finally, as you can purchase so many different products from AAA, you can reduce the environmental impact of receiving deliveries from multiple suppliers.
Supporting the Environment
AAA Business Supplies & Interiors is a certified California Green Business. Environmentalism and sustainability are at the core of who we are.
AAA’s ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY:
- Maintain compliance with all environmental regulations, as well as adhere to the Green Business policies issued by the City & County of San Francisco
- Make environmental concerns an integral part of our planning and decision making process
- Conserve energy, water, and other natural resources, emphasizing the Three R’s (recycle, reduce, re-use)
- Reduce the use of toxic products and dispose of them safely in accordance with local, State, and Federal guidelines
- Source environmentally friendly/preferred products
- Work with our vendors in pursuit of our environmental objectives
- Communicate and encourage the use/employment of best environmental practices throughout the company and in vendor partnerships
- And perhaps most critically, work with all our clients to help them achieve best environmental practices and sourcing objectives